100 Days to Greatness
100 Days to Greatness is Brian Buffini’s agent training program. Featuring a dynamic, step-by-step curriculum, it teaches the fundamentals of lead generation. 100 Days to Greatness will help you produce a consistent stream of high-quality referrals.
Incorporating training from Brian with video role-play of agents in sales situations, this self-facilitated series will help you kick-start your business. It is designed for both new agents and those seeking to improve productivity.
Click Here For a Video
- Five 90-minute video segments with specific action steps assigned each day.
- Step-by-step program on how to generate leads quickly and consistently.
- Course materials, including dynamic marketing tools and supplies for 100 days.
- An intense course in the fundamentals of doing business by referral, including specific dialogs and interactive role plays on:
- Open House strategies for lead generation
- Making floor time work for you
- How to do a listing presentation
- How to convert a seller call
- How to grow your database
- Working with at buyer
- Working with a seller
- How to market to your database
- 100 Days to Greatness video with specific training by Brian Buffini (includes Role-play scenarios).
- Student Workbook (fill-in-the-blank).
- Brian Buffini’s Lead Generation kit (3 month supply of marketing materials).
- Success Tracker (resource guide and activity tracker).
- 2 training CDs with dialogs by Brian Buffini and Joe Niego.
Week 1 (5 Modules)
Fundamentals of Brian Buffini’s Referral Systems will be covered in the first 5 days of training. Trainees will be given daily action steps to generate leads. They will have a workbook that captures key points.
The following topics will be covered:
- Importance of 100 Days (creating a sense of urgency)
- Working by Referral - An Oveview
- Building a Database
- Lead Generation
- Primetime Presentations (Dynamic Dialogs)
Working the System
Completing specific action steps will keep agents on track to building a referral-based business:
- Implement weekly activity plan
- Track activity and results
- Brian on DVD will delve deeper into the systems covered in the first 5 modules
- A Proctor will review and sign off on the activities completed each week